Guys do you familiar with Bitcoins ATMs? Do you know how to buy and sell Bitcoins with Bitcoin ATMs? Are you a cryptocurrency Enthusiastic?
If you don’t aware of Bitcoin ATM then you are on the exact place as here in my how to use Bitcoin ATM guide I will tell you how to sell and buy Bitcoins with Bitcoin ATMs. I also want to describe that how can you situate a Bitcoin ATM near you.
But before going further you must aware what is Bitcoin ATM and its functionality.
What is Bitcoin ATM?
Folks, I think you all would be aware of traditional ATM machines which we use to make transactions. Now you will be curious to know about Bitcoin ATM. Bitcoin ATM is also known as Bitcoin Teller Machine which allows you to exchange your native currency with Bitcoins. I think it is the easiest way to buy Bitcoins without any complexity. Doesn’t matter from where you are and what is your currency it permits you to deposit your currency here and you grab the equivalent value of Bitcoins.
There is two type of Bitcoin ATMs some permits you to withdraw Bitcoins and some to convert your Bitcoins into any other currency. The prominent feature of the Bitcoin ATM machines is that it offers you to purchase and sell Bitcoins in cognitively. You don’t need to insert any KYC or AML to make transactions via these machines. Like this, you can hide your identity. But you have to pay for it. If you buy/sell Bitcoins through these ATMs then you have to pay 7-10%.
How to discover a Bitcoin ATM near you?
The initial question of how to use Bitcoin guide is how to find a Bitcoin ATM near you. For discovering the Bitcoin ATM near you have to use Coin ATM Radar Service which gives you the option to find out the nearby ATM and for it, you will use live worldwide Bitcoin ATM map.
This service gives you the following favors.
- Discovering Bitcoin ATM map
- Find out the nearest Bitcoin ATM
- It gives you access to all required information like charges, buys only, sells only, Buy/sell etc.
- It will also give you direction to your selected Bitcoin ATM.
To get the Bitcoin ATM you have to navigate the main website which has live maps of different Bitcoin ATMs. Here are simple steps to locate Bitcoin ATM via this:
- Insert your location and press enter
- Now you have to choose the closest ATM and for more details click here.
- Now you have to click on Get directions to grab the Google map locations.
How to buy Bitcoin on Bitcoin ATM (Genesis1)?
After finding the nearest Bitcoin ATM now the main question is how to use Bitcoin ATM to buy Bitcoins? So guys don’t worry you have to follow these simple steps to do so:
- Select the option Buy Bitcoin.
- After it its time to select the amount you want to purchase.
- Now you have to insert your phone number with an ATM pin pad. You will get an SMS code and you have to enter that code.
- Now various options will occur on the screen how you want to give the address where Bitcoins will send: You can insert your address manually or you can choose a QR code if you have a wallet.
- After it scan QR code of your address.
- Now the process of buying Bitcoins is complete and enter finish.
- Finally, you can print the transaction receipt or it can be sent by email to you.
How to sell Bitcoins on Bitcoin ATM (Genesis1)?
Here are the simple steps to sell Bitcoins via Bitcoin ATM:
- Initially select the Withdraw cash option.
- Now choose Bitcoin.
- After it, you have to enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Now send Bitcoins to the indicated address QR code via your mobile wallet.
- Now grab your cash.
How to buy Bitcoins with Lamassu Bitcoin ATM?
- Firstly you have to press Start.
- Now scan QR code of your pre-determined address.
- Insert the cash into the machine.
- Finally, press send.
How to buy Bitcoins using Bitaccess Bitcoin ATM?
Our motive is to give you the complete understanding of every ATM so we have included the mostly used ATMs in our how to use Bitcoin ATM guide. So here are the steps to use the Bitaccess bitcoin ATM:
- Like other ATMs, you have to click Start.
- Now insert your contact number and the hit proceed.
- You will get a verification code on your phone and you have to enter it.
- Now scan the QR code of the BTC address where you want to get your Bitcoins.
- Enter cash then proceed.
It is the era of digital currency then why you stay behind just come ahead and give it a try. It is pretty simple to use a Bitcoin ATM and here in my guide how to use Bitcoin ATM, I have described the simplest ways to use it. Although there is no need for KYC or your contact number if you buy/sell a large number of Bitcoins then you have to give that information. One more thing there are the fewer Bitcoin ATMs all around the world. But in future, we expect there will be more Bitcoin ATMs.
Still, any question regarding how to use Bitcoin ATM then comments below and if you have ever used Bitcoin ATM then we are crazy to know your experience so share with us. For more updates stay connected.